1 Current Open Position
Salary range: $60,000 – $100,000 per year
We are currently seeking a full-time staff accountant to join our financial team at the Mesquite facility.
Reporting to the Controller, the Staff Accountant will:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements and management reports.
- Maintain account reconciliations.
- Manage fixed asset and depreciation accounts.
- Oversee audits to ensure information is provided timely and minimize potential liabilities.
- Prepare journal entries in accordance with GAAP.
- Participate in inventory audits to ensure accurate inventory valuation.
- Assist in the administration of the ESOP and 401K plans.
- Special projects as requested.
- Budgeting/financial planning
- Process development/Improvement.
- Variance analysis.
- Ensure adequacy of inventory transactions.
- Inventory/product costing.
- Material master maintenance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (preferred).
- Strong understanding of accounting theory.
- More than 5 years working in an accounting function.
- Proficiency with MS Office, Access, Crystal Reporting, SYSPRO.
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing company is preferred.
- CPA a plus
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
To apply, send your resume to TalktoHR@fritzind.com